JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

Jesus is just an idea, and it is sad to see people these days still believing that he was a real person. We have records of what kings' favorite snacks and books from civilizations destroyed by the church, but we have no evidence or record of anything that happened in the bible. It's a book, get over it, move on.

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

What just happened? Did I just get diabeetus?

Egorapture Egorapture

First off this is one of the most hilarious things to ever return to Newgrounds and find.
Second off, F**k you naliya nothing is out of the realm of satire and ridicule; fiction novels are a great target.

Feed Us 3 Feed Us 3

Way easier than 1 and 2; I had reached "Top of the Food Chain" with only half of the upgrades and ended up not wanting to grind the rest.

Bubble Mee Bubble Mee

This game is laggy, unresponsive, and poorly constructed. The bubble follows slowly, the objectives are often inaccessible, threats appear impassible around objectives, and the final objective moves erratically and is impossible to predict.

hamzehhirzallah responds:

The game does not lag on other sites, it a newgrounds issue..
the red heart move in unpredictable way on purpose to make the game more challenging.
the golden bubbles become inaccessible in 1% or 2% in all game, and I will fix that.

Pokemon: ifuck ep 1 Pokemon: ifuck ep 1

Interesting premise, but it was poorly executed. The controls are lagged and unresponsive as well as poor collision detection causing the character to randomly get caught on the environment.

Animal's Piece - hania Animal's Piece - hania

-<3

haha! My vote adds .0018! 5/5 I love all of your songs Hania, your skills are amazing on a piano and your voice is to die for.

~The Girl From Memory Planet~ ~The Girl From Memory Planet~

Beautiful darkness

This song is so dark and sad, but your voice makes it so beautiful and it is impossible not to love.

Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow

dd(^.^)bb

Funny, cool, awesome, and a good dance beat!