Feed Us 3 Feed Us 3

Way easier than 1 and 2; I had reached "Top of the Food Chain" with only half of the upgrades and ended up not wanting to grind the rest.

Bubble Mee Bubble Mee

This game is laggy, unresponsive, and poorly constructed. The bubble follows slowly, the objectives are often inaccessible, threats appear impassible around objectives, and the final objective moves erratically and is impossible to predict.

hamzehhirzallah responds:

The game does not lag on other sites, it a newgrounds issue..
the red heart move in unpredictable way on purpose to make the game more challenging.
the golden bubbles become inaccessible in 1% or 2% in all game, and I will fix that.

Pokemon: ifuck ep 1 Pokemon: ifuck ep 1

Interesting premise, but it was poorly executed. The controls are lagged and unresponsive as well as poor collision detection causing the character to randomly get caught on the environment.

Ninja Painter Ninja Painter

Too Easy

Is it possible to lose this game, or even get 2 stars on a level? Even when I did horrible I still got 3 stars every time.

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

Awesome

Great game and very good replay value, but I had a problem which occurred much too often of when I would jump upwards I would get trapped in the scenery and have to refresh.

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

Reeeeeeaaaallly buggy

If it weren't for the lagging and bugs constantly plaguing the game, this would actually be very enjoyable, but I went through the game and did not receive multiple medals I accomplished and had to deal with huge lag spikes causing me to die or fail a level multiple times.

Binary Binary

Very fun

It's a good challenge to keep your brain pumping.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Did it again!

All the games I see from these guys have always been fun, and this one was not a disappointment in the least.

Coil Coil

Wow...

It takes a little bit to get used to what you have to do. The game story combined with the written story almost makes me think of something like twins conceived in the womb but only one survives...

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I can't stop!

It is so fun and addicting, I just can't stop. Not even for Doctor Who!