JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

Jesus is just an idea, and it is sad to see people these days still believing that he was a real person. We have records of what kings' favorite snacks and books from civilizations destroyed by the church, but we have no evidence or record of anything that happened in the bible. It's a book, get over it, move on.

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

What just happened? Did I just get diabeetus?

Egorapture Egorapture

First off this is one of the most hilarious things to ever return to Newgrounds and find.
Second off, F**k you naliya nothing is out of the realm of satire and ridicule; fiction novels are a great target.

kite running kite running

Loved it

Not many people have read the Kite Runner, some schools even banned it. Personally I thought overall it was a good book, and this animation captured the emotion of the scene very well.

Tarboy Tarboy

I love Hania!

I actually found this video because I love listening to the music of Hania Lee, and I have to say that this was truly an amazing video, fitting perfectly with her music.

Micwizard Micwizard

Gar

Awesome sauce with a hint of epic juice and some bamf cream.

Emergency Message Emergency Message

Yay for Invader Zim!

The squirrel is my best friend!

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

I give this 10 just for being from the Hitchhiker's guide! Then 42 in the stars! Oh my gosh I am geeking out. I am also reading all 5 of the books right now and the movie does them no justice but still... Amazing!

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Amazing

I can't help but smile every time I hear that song. Nobody can hear that and be sad!

Egg Egg

cute

I like chicke... holy sh**!!!